Thursday, September 26, 2013

Capturing Beauty

Which looks better?

Exhibit A
or...

Exhibit B


Thankfully I have passed the photography phase which reminds me of an ugly Christmas sweater (by the was Exhibit A tasted wonderful...scientifically speaking)

Tangent: A little bit about "Exhibit B." I went to the Cocoa Bean cafe and tasted one of their famous frappes, (by famous I means comments made by BYU students who are coffee virgins). On the pretense that it tasted like Kneader's Mexican Hot Chocolate (Which I spoke of my obsession here). The Verdict? No. I'm sorry fellow peers, but (forgive my sin) it tastes too... chocolaty. It just wasn't my thing, but my journey continues to find a Mormon approved coffee like substance. I am going to check out a new cafe called Decadence, which sells brewed cocoa sometime soon.

Anyways... after getting my new baby, (Nikon D5200!) I decided to enroll myself into my universities beginning photography class. 

Update: I got a MacBook Air and Photoshop which will aid me in my quest of image greatness.

So I decided it would be a good idea to post some of my pictures and get some constructive criticism. 

Week 1: Cropping





No comments:

Post a Comment