Thursday, November 29, 2012

Microwaves

I love to cook that's just how it is. So while some might pop a jimmy dean in the microwave for breakfast I make something on the stove top. College life is crazy busy so I usually don't have time to whip up something fancy so lately I have been making scrambled eggs. I love a warm breakfast and frankly eggs were on sale. Here's my simple recipe for perfect scrambled eggs.


2 Eggs
1/4 Cup Butter
2 Tablespoons Milk
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Spray Pam on a skillet and warm on medium heat. Use a whisk to combine eggs, butter, and milk until they blend into one color. Pour mixture into pan and use a wooden spoon to stir the eggs as they start to stiffen. Once thoroughly cooked season with salt and pepper. Enjoy your warm breakfast!

Nutrition (1 Serving): Calories 560, Total Fat 56g, Carbs 2, Protein 14g

No comments:

Post a Comment